Well-Being Officer Training Program in London
Create well-being and empower people in companies
Become a Well-Being Officer
Well-Being: The state of being comfortable, healthy, or happy. (Oxford Dictionary).
A “State of Well-Being” is having all the internal resources to be able to act with full power and positive energy.
What is a Well-Being Officer?
A Well-Being Officer is a person who has developed the ability to increase the level of well-being for himself and for others. A WBO (Well-Being Officer) has also the ability to empower the people around him through soft skills.
Goals of Well-Being Trainings
A Well-Being Training is a workshop to share soft skills tools and technics to help empowering people. Our team of trainers is composed of different specialties to create innovative and powerful experiences.
Body and Mind training
Visualisation – Stress Management – Positive energy
“Reduce stress, increase power”
- learning how to manage stress;
- releasing tensions in the body and in the mind;
- training self-leadership;
- increasing the level of positive energy.
Tools and technics:
- mindfulness technics to increase your awareness of the body and the environment;
- stretching movements to release tensions in the body;
- intuition and creativity through movements;
- creative visualisation;
- soft skills reflex for a sustainable impact.
Jerome Hoarau and Spiros Papageorgiou.
Entrepreneurial Mindset – Mentoring – Collective Intelligence
“Problem solving and positive energy”
- learning how to change a problem into a challenge;
- working with a positive and caring group;
- training leadership and entrepreneurial skills;
- creating an action plan to move forward.
Tools and technics:
- the art of the feedback;
- the mentoring process;
- time management;
- elevator pitch.
Host a Well-Being Training Program in your company
Feel free to contact us via the form bellow to organize Well-Being Trainings in your organization.